A manual call point is a device that enables a person to raise an alarm in case of a fire incident by pressing the button to activate the fire alarm system. This device initiates the alarm manually. The device is connected to a fire alarm panel which is further connected to an alarm system. Human intervention is required for activating the Manual call point. The alarm raises a plastic flag at the top to tell which alarm was activated. The device is visible as it is red. The device is placed at an easily accessible height so that a person can easily activate the fire alarm system in case of emergency.
Used for manual fire activation
Used for fire extinguisher control
Installed in public buildings, power stations, airports, office blocks, malls, etc.
These devices do not work outside working hours.
Speak to our fire safety expert to learn more about this product.
I always wonder how could they afford to sell such fail-proof high quality fire safety solutions at such a low price! Hats off!
— Ajay Tiwari (Superintending Engineer, QC Prasar Bharti)
1) PULL STATION- This type of MCP is commonly found in the United States and Canada. The device can be activated by pulling the lever to facilitate a single or dual action mechanism. In the dual-action mechanism, the user lifts first and then pulls down. The device can be restored to its original position using a special key tool only.
2) MANUAL CALL POINT- These are European Standard fire alarm systems that are adopted worldwide except in North America. It is made up of a plastic enclosure that drops when pushed. A circuit gets completed which alerts the zonal fire alarm system.
3) PULL STATION WITH COVER- This type of pull station is covered with a plastic cover. This also discourages mishandling and false alarm.
4) ADDRESSABLE MANUAL CALL POINT- It is the addressable version of a manual call point and often the same brand compatible for a fire alarm system.
5) INTRINSICALLY SAFE MANUAL CALL POINT- It is used in environments or areas which are explosion prone like nuclear power plants, oil refineries where the device has to be waterproof to retain its function during an emergency. The enclosure is made of aluminium sealed with an IP rating of IP67 or IP66 for certification. It can be installed outdoors. The device is modified in such a way so that the energy that enters the device can generate sufficient heat to start ignition.
1) Reduced time of installation through 'plug and play' connector that provides fix capability.
2) Break the glass and resettable options with easy change.
3) Intelligent and conventional versions.
4) Entries for concealed cables.
5) Mains voltage for legacy fire systems.
6) Soft curve styling.
7) Multiple colors for identification. Red- fire systems, Orange –smoke vent control, green- emergency door release, blue for security systems and yellow for activating extinguishing system.
8) Compatible with previous generations.
Manual call point should be included in fire alarm systems. The safety of everyone is highly important so the actions should be taken timely without any delay to prevent any major destruction. Wherever they are installed, they provide safety assurance to the visitors that a fire detection system is available.
Manual Call Point is a device for the manual initiation of an alarm. Manual fire alarm activation is typically achieved through the use of a Call points, which then sounds the evacuation alarm for the relevant building or zone. Manual Call Point activation requires human intervention, as distinct from automatic fire alarm activation such as that provided through the use of heat detectors and smoke detectors. It is, however, possible for call points to be used in conjunction with automatic detection as part of an overall fire detection and alarm system.
Manual Call Point is a device which enables personnel to raise an alarm in the event of a fire incident by pressing a frangible element to activate the alarm system, we manufacture MCP in both MS housing and ABS housing.
Manual Call Point ABS are widely demanded by the clients for their durability and high tensile strength. MCP is specially designed for the purposes of raising an alarm manually at the time of emergency. Moreover, we have proved our credibility in domain, thus able to get recurrent orders from our prestigious clients. MCP have Compatibility with all Conventional fire control panel, also Alarm Test key Facility, Glass Protected by thin Film, Wall Mounted, LED Blinking Facility.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.